Pink is not going anywhere is 2019, in fact it has even been suggested that it will begin to be embraced as another neutral, being that it is the perfect backdrop to many other palettes. In terms of the tones of pink that we believe will become more and more popular think ‘blush’ but getting even warmer, you only have to look at the new Farrow and Ball ‘Sulking Room Pink’ to see this.
So pinks with clay, peach or brown undertones will be taking the interiors world by storm. We believe this is because clay pink tones have a wonderful cocooning effect without being oppressive and promote a sense of relaxation and escape in any living space.
So here are 5 top tips to introduce some pink into your home and inject some love and romance into your Interiors, just in time for Valentine’s Day-
1) Flowers, this may seem like an obvious suggestion but it is truly amazing the difference it can make adding a splash of colour with a beautiful faux flower arrangement . Obviously we hope you receive some real ones too but head to Neptune, Home Sense or Next Home to name just a few places that sell some wonderful Faux options and start getting creative.
2) Accesorise; If you have always played it safe with your choice of wall colours and kept them neutral, then why not add some pink accessories to bring some depth to the room and give it a fresh new look. A rug, some cushions, pictures and a throw, these wont cost you the world… if you know where to shop that is!… but adding some well chosen accessories will bring you a sense of happiness and a tranquil place to retreat. Feel free to drop us a line if you would like any help with your shopping list :-)
3) Add an occasional chair- Our clients often ask what is an occasional chair? We best describe it as a one off chair in your home that is different to any of the others and one that can be put to varied uses as and when an occasion arises, we especially love this one (pictured), it was purchased as part of a bedroom scheme but if needed can be bought downstairs for additional seating or even taken to the children’s bedroom for story time.
4) Art- Do you have an empty wall, that is just crying out for love? Check out these fabulous affordable websites to find the perfect way to add some blush to your walls
5) Feature Wall or Furniture Why not paint just one wall or piece of furniture in a delicious clay pink or blush or you could even paint the back of some book shelves or inside a walk in or under stairs cupboard! suggested paint colours include-
#claypinks #pinkwalls #pinkcolourtrend #pinkmakesmehappy #earthypinks #pinkaesthetic #pinkcolourtrend2019 #2019colourtrends #interiortrends #livingroom #eclecticliving #stylemehappy #surroundyourselfwiththethingsyoulove #makeeverythingbeautiful